1.11.2009

The Holidays!!

Recapping our holidays.
My whole family was together for a few days before Christmas. It was the first time in I'm not sure how many years. We had lots of fun with everyone!!
I also *attempted* to take pictures of the kids all dressed up. 
Moving
An escapee
Then came Christmas parties and visits from Santa. (Our memory stick fell out of our camera in the snow. Ugghh!!) Finally, Christmas day arrived and Santa made it to our house!!
Hotwheel tracks!!
A light saber!!
Thanks!! It's just what I wanted!!
My horse stable!!
Letters from the kids!!
Our family's first printed book,
illustrated by Mckenzie and Sterling!!
A big airplane!!
Trying on Sterling's safety glasses.
I LOVE horses!!
We spent all of Christmas day at home in our jammies for the first time.
We played and played and then played some more. 
As Sterling put it, "This is the best Christmas ever!!"
After Christmas, we spent time with John's family.
The cousins love playing in the snow!!
Yes, John and I were MIA. Tyson was a little under the weather and we were taking care of him and catching up on some missed sleep.
Thanks to all who made our holidays happy and memorable!! 

2 comments:

Camryn said...

It sounds like you had a great, relaxing x-mas. I'm going to ask Santa for one of those next year!

Carrie said...

My sister started a blog that you might be interested in checking out. It's for her ward, but she said that anyone is invited to read and join her at the family history center once a month where she teaches classes on family history. But she started a "family history club".

http://www.familyhistoryclub.blogspot.com/