11.24.2008

eight years!!

Today marks eight years. . .
eight years of being married to my best friend---that's you, John!! 
8 years since the beginning of the Shoemaker family. . . 
eight years laughing, crying, smiling . . .
8 years of our eternity together!!
I can't wait for the rest!! 
The beginning. . . 
popping the question
the BIG day
year one (and a bit) year 2 (our family grows. . .) year three (. . . and grows) year 4 year five (. . .and grows) year 6 (still smiling) year seven (Yeah, we made it through the 7-year-slump!!)
Love ya lots!!
xoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
I found your blog through Daniel and Carrie's blog!
I locked my blog so if you e-mail me I will send you a invite!
Also Amanda is locking her blog soon too.

Camryn said...

Congratz! it goes by so fast, doesn't it? Aaron and I just celebrated out 11th on the 22nd of Nov. I didn't know you married in November! (I think I forgot...)

I hope you guys have many wonderful more years ahead :)

Carrie said...

It's crazy to think that when Dan and I were dating you had only been married for 4 years... now were coming up on 4 years! Before we know it, it will be us celebrating 8 years, and you guys will be at 12! Yikes!

Happy Anniversary!

~Carrie