10.02.2008

Soccer!!

For all you who have been waiting
(and for those who could care less)
it's our first family blog!!
And since we just finished our first season of soccer,
we decided to share some highlights with all of you.
Our soccer stars: Mckenzie and Sterling!!
Mckenzie, never scared to get into all the action.
She's one tough cookie.
Sterling liked to be with his friends, 
but spent more time spinning, watching, and wrestling, than playing.
Better luck next year!! :]
Tyson couldn't decide if he wanted to sit in my chair to watch
or be out on the field playing.
And the REAL reason we played soccer:
THE TREATS!!

3 comments:

Camryn said...

WAHOO! I'm the 1st to make a comment! yay!

Your kids are SUPER cute! I cannot believe how old they are. Keep posting, I love to see your cute family :)

Shingleton Family said...

WOW, I am so excited to read your blog now. Welcome to the blogging world. I can't believe how big your kids are. Hope all is going well.

Natalie said...

Shasta, your kids are so adorable :) That's great that they both are in soccer. Jason LOVES soccer. He needs to work on being aggressive like Mackenzie. Looks like you got a future soccer star in your family :)